Crock Pot Taco Joes
- 3 lbs ground beef
- 1 16 oz can refried beans
- 1 10 oz can enchilada sauce
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 16 oz jar salsa
- 25 hot dog buns
- Garnish: shredded cheddar cheese shredded lettuce, sour cream, chopped tomatoes
- Brown and crumble ground beef.
- Drain excess grease.
- Pop the ground beef into your slow cooker and stir in the refried beans, enchilada sauce, taco seasoning and salsa.
- Combine well.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
Serve filling in hot dog buns and garnish with your favorite toppings. This makes an amazing taco and burrito filling or on taco salads. You can keep the filling in the slow cooker and let your family and friends serve themselves. Leftovers freeze well.