One Pan Taco Rice Dinner recipe is a whole meal in one. Ground beef, taco seasoning, salsa, rice and cheese. A family favorite meal!
ONE-PAN TACO RICE DINNER RECIPE
VIDEO INCLUDED BELOW:
WHAT DO I SERVE WITH THIS RECIPE?
HOW TO MAKE TACO RICE:
CHICKEN ENCHILADAS WITH RED SAUCE
EASY TACO MAC & CHEESE
THE BEST EASY STOVETOP DINNER RECIPES
HOMEMADE TACO SEASONING
EASY SKILLET REFRIED BEAN DIP
THE BEST 7-LAYER DIP
CROCK POT WHITE QUESO DIP
SALSA CHICKEN DIP
ONE-PAN TACO RICE DINNER
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups Minute Rice uncooked
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, brown and crumble ground beef.
- Drain excess grease.
- Add in taco seasoning and water.
- Stir well and allow mixture to come to a boil.
- Turn down heat, then add in uncooked Minute Rice and stir.
- Cover and cook for about 5 minutes (until rice is tender.)
- Then remove lid and stir in salsa and cheese.
- Turn off the heat and it's ready to serve!
Originally published: November 2015
Updated & republished: June 2019