Salsa Chicken Dip is a super easy scrumptious dip with only three ingredients: chicken, cream cheese and salsa! Serve with tortilla chips!
CREAMY SALSA CHICKEN DIP RECIPE
This recipe for creamy chicken dip was a happy accident. I was on vacation and had gone to the store for a few items. It was about time to leave and I had some canned chicken, leftover salsa and chips and some cream cheese. I ended up making, what is now, one of our favorite dips!
TIPS FOR MAKING THIS APPETIZER RECIPE:
- You can use leftover, finely chopped cooked chicken for this recipe.
- Try adding some ranch seasoning to this recipe for a twist.
- Make sure your cream cheese is completely softened or it won't incorporate very well with the other ingredients.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (FULL RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)
softened cream cheese
HOW TO MAKE SALSA CHICKEN DIP:
In a microwave-safe medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, chicken and salsa. Microwave mixture for about 1 minute (until heated through). Stir dip well. Serve with tortilla chips or corn chips!
SALSA CHICKEN DIP
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12.5 oz) can chunk chicken breast, drained well
- 1 cup salsa
- In a microwave-safe medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, chicken and salsa.
- Microwave mixture for about 1 minute (until heated through). Stir dip well.
- Serve with tortilla chips or corn chips!