Salsa Chicken Dip is a super easy scrumptious dip with only three ingredients: chicken, cream cheese and salsa! Serve with tortilla chips!
A UNIQUE BUT EASY DIP RECIPE
This recipe for creamy chicken dip was a happy accident. I was on vacation and had gone to the store for a few items. It was about time to leave and I had some canned chicken, leftover salsa and chips and some cream cheese. I ended up making, what is now, one of our favorite dips!
TIPS FOR MAKING SALSA CHICKEN DIP:
- You can use leftover, finely chopped cooked chicken for this recipe.
- Try adding some ranch seasoning to this recipe for a twist.
- Make sure your cream cheese is completely softened or it won’t incorporate very well with the other ingredients.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (FULL RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)
- softened cream cheese
- canned chicken
HOW TO MAKE SALSA CHICKEN DIP:
In a microwave-safe medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, chicken and salsa. Microwave mixture for about 1 minute (until heated through). Stir dip well. Serve with tortilla chips or corn chips!
CRAVING MORE RECIPES? GIVE THESE A TRY!
Salsa Chicken Dip
- 8 ounce block cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 12.5 ounce can chunk chicken breast, drained well
- 1 cup salsa
- In a microwave-safe medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, chicken and salsa.
- Microwave mixture for about 1 minute (until heated through). Stir dip well.
- Serve with tortilla chips or corn chips!
- Use your favorite salsa for this recipe. I usually tend to use Herdez mild salsa since that is the one most widely available at most grocery stores.
“The Country Cook” is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. If calorie count and other nutritional values are important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Calories and other nutritional values can vary quite a bit depending on which brands were used.