Chicken Noodle Casserole
Freezes well too!
But we always do our best to get some time at the table with each other.
- 1 12 oz package egg noodles cooked and drained
- 2 10 oz cans chunk chicken breast, drained (or store-bought rotisserie chicken)
- 2 10 oz cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup milk (or water)
- 1/2 onion finely diced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas and carrots
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 stick butter (1/2 cup) melted
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Spray 9 x 13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine chicken, cream of chicken soup, mayonnaise, milk (or water), diced onion, shredded cheese and frozen peas and carrots.
- Stir until combined.
- Gently stir in cooked egg noodles.
- Pour in baking dish.
- Sprinkle top with Panko bread crumbs.
- Pour melted butter evenly over top of bread crumbs.
- Bake uncovered for about 30-35 minutes until bubbly and top is golden brown.