I need more bean dip in my life
As I sit here and type this, I am so stuffed from dinner. Like, roll me over, put a blanket on me and wake me up in the morning – stuffed. However, I look at this picture of bean dip and I want to eat it all. How is that even possible? Because I just love food and I know it loves me. I have the jiggly thighs to prove it.
1 1/2 cups salsa (I like Herdez)
1 tbsp. taco seasoning
1 cup sour cream
2 cups shredded cheddar or colby-jack cheese
diced jalapeños, for topping (optional)
*Cook’s Note: This is the basic recipe but you can definitely turn up the heat and flair with this. Use spicier salsa or Pepper Jack cheese. I also enjoy adding sliced onions to this sometimes too.
Warm Bean DipPrint Pin Rate
- 2 16 oz cans refried beans
- 1 1/2 cups salsa I like Herdez
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded colby-jack cheese
- diced jalapeños for topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325f degrees.
- Spray an 11x7 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine refried beans, salsa and taco seasoning.
- Spread into baking dish and spread around evenly.
- Spread sour cream on top of bean layer.
- Top with shredded cheese and diced jalapeños.
- Cover and bake for 20-25 minutes.