This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Marzetti Veggie Dips. The opinions and text are all mine.
Bring on the party food!
I need to eat and decorate
I can set out a veggie tray (in the South, most folks call them relish trays) while we’re decorating the tree. Turn up the Christmas tunes and we’re creating memories! I am a firm believer that gatherings do not have to be elaborate or fancy and we can celebrate even the smallest of moments. Like finally getting the tree up after weeks of problems with our sewer system and having to gut out our entire downstairs. True story. So, we can certainly celebrate that we can now use our showers and wash our clothes – yay! You can even buy your veggies already cut up so all you have to do is pop open the dip and place the veggies around it. Boom!
The Best 7-Layer Dip
Now, if you’re having a bunch of folks over, then you need to make the best 7-layer dip. It is so simple but everyone absolutely loves it! You can serve the layered dip along with tortilla chips and then have a tray of veggies and ranch dip. In my opinion, having a few different options for everyone to graze on is not only easier on the host, but then everyone can help themselves and go back as many times as they want for more!
Spread the contents of both bean dip containers into a 9-inch pie pan.
- 2 8 oz containers bean dip
- 1 8 oz package prepared guacamole
- 1 cup Marzetti Ranch Veggie Dip
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tomato diced
- 1/4 cup sliced olives optional
- sliced green onions for topping
- Spread the contents of both bean dip containers into a 9-inch pie pan.
- Top bean layer with prepared guacamole.
Next, top with ranch veggie dip.
- Then sprinkle on shredded cheese and diced tomatoes.
- Finally top with sliced olives and sliced green onions!
Serve with tortilla chips