The Best 7-Layer Dip recipe is a must-have at any gathering or Cinco de Mayo celebration. This one has a slight twist that everyone loves!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Marzetti Veggie Dips. The opinions and text are all mine.
THE BEST 7-LAYER DIP RECIPE
A TWIST ON A CLASSIC
Now, if you’re having a bunch of folks over, then you need to make the best 7-layer dip. It is so simple but everyone absolutely loves it! You can serve the layered dip along with tortilla chips and then have a tray of veggies and ranch dip. In my opinion, having a few different options for everyone to graze on is not only easier on the host, but then everyone can help themselves and go back as many times as they want for more!
HOW TO MAKE THIS DELICIOUSLY EASY DIP:
THE BEST 7-LAYER DIP
- 2 8 oz containers bean dip
- 1 8 oz package prepared guacamole
- 1 cup Marzetti Ranch Veggie Dip
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tomato diced
- 1/4 cup sliced olives optional
- sliced green onions for topping
- Spread the contents of both bean dip containers into a 9-inch pie pan.
- Top bean layer with prepared guacamole.
- Next, top with ranch veggie dip.
- Then sprinkle on shredded cheese and diced tomatoes.
- Finally top with sliced olives and sliced green onions!