This Greek Layered Dip has layers of hummus, tzaziki, feta cheese, kalamata olives, diced tomatoes and green onions. Dip in a pita chip and enjoy!
A DELICIOUSLY DIFFERENT DIP!
I took inspiration from my favorite flavors and decided to make a Greek-inspired dip. This is similar to those popular seven layer dips except this has yummy Mediterranean flavors like tzatziki (which is just Greek yogurt with cucumbers and seasonings), Kalamata olives and tangy Feta cheese.
TIPS FOR MAKING THIS GREEK INSPIRED DIP
- I loved this with the feta cheese that have Mediterranean herbs added but that is completely optional if you can’t find it.
- Use your favorite flavor of hummus.
- This dish can be made ahead of time and refrigerated for up to a day.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (FULL RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)
- roasted red pepper hummus
- tzatziki dip
- feta cheese crumbles (with Mediterranean herbs)
- pepperoncini pepper slices
- diced Kalamata olives
- tomato, diced
- green onions
HOW TO MAKE GREEK LAYERED DIP:
Spread prepared hummus into an 8-inch pie dish or baking dish.
Next, spread the tzatziki dip on top of the hummus layer.
Sprinkle sliced pepperoncini peppers on top of tzatziki dip layer.
Next, add a layer of Feta cheese crumbles. I used a Feta cheese that had Mediterranean herbs added. This is optional.
Finally, top it all off with diced Kalamata olives, diced tomatoes and sliced green onion. Then serve with pita chips.
CRAVING MORE RECIPES?
Greek Layered Dip (+Video)
- Spread prepared hummus into an 8-inch pie dish or similar size dish.
- Next, spread the tzatziki dip on top of the hummus layer.
- Sprinkle sliced pepperoncini peppers on top of tzatziki dip layer.
- Next, add a layer of Feta cheese crumbles and top it all off with diced Kalamata olives, diced tomatoes and sliced green onion.
- Dip in a chip and enjoy!
- Serve with pita chips.
- Can be made ahead of time and refrigerated for up to a day.
“The Country Cook” is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. If calorie count and other nutritional values are important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Calories can vary quite a bit depending on which brands were used.
Originally published: April 2016
Updated and republished: June 2022