1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 8 oz block cream cheese softened to room temp
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 small tomato diced
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives drained well (optional)
- 1 cup shredded Mexican style cheese blend
- 1 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
- sliced green onions for topping
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees (if serving warm.)
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, chili powder, salt, pepper and salsa.
- Spread mixture into an ungreased 9-inch pie pan (or similar size baking dish.)
- Top with tomatoes, sliced black olives, shredded cheese and crumbled bacon.
- At this point you can dig in with some tortilla chips or bake in preheated oven for about 10-15 minutes until warmed through and cheese is melted.
Top with sliced green onions and serve with tortilla chips!
This dip can be served warm or cold. Either way it is fantastic tasting. If you are serving cold, just prepare according to the directions and serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator until ready to serve.