These easy and delicious Bacon Cheddar Potatoes are seasoned perfectly and topped with shredded cheddar cheese and crispy bacon.
BAKED BACON CHEDDAR POTATOES
Mmm Mmm - this recipe, y'all! This recipe with baby potatoes, seasonings, bacon & melted cheese turned out SO GOOD! My entire family absolutely loved it! It was incredibly simple to put together because there is no boiling involved!
TIPS FOR MAKING THESE CHEESY BACON POTATOES:
- I love the seasoning in this. It's my all-purpose seasoning for oven roasting potatoes too. So, I figured it would work great with this recipe and it did not disappoint. However, you can sprinkle some RANCH DRESSING MIX or your own favorite seasoning blend if you prefer.
- If you don't have time to fry up bacon, you can use bacon pieces or microwaveable bacon as a substitute.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (FULL RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)
three cheese blend
cooked & crumbled bacon
sliced green onion
HOW TO MAKE BAKED BACON CHEDDAR POTATOES:
Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
Dot the top of potatoes with cubed butter. Bake uncovered for about 30 minutes (until potatoes are fork tender).
Then sprinkle the top with sliced green onions before serving.
CRAVING MORE RECIPES? GIVE THESE A TRY!
BACON CHEDDAR POTATOES
- 1.5 lbs baby potatoes sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 2 tbsp butter cubed
- 2 cups three cheese blend shredded
- 1 cup cooked & crumbled bacon
- sliced green onion for topping
- Preheat oven to 400f degrees.
- Spray an 8 x 8 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl combine potatoes, onion, seasoning salt & garlic salt. Stir until the potatoes are coated with the seasoning.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish. Dot the top of the potatoes with cubed butter.
- Bake uncovered for about 30 minutes (until potatoes are fork tender.)
- Take it out of the oven then add shredded cheese and crumbled bacon.
- Put it back in the oven, uncovered, for another 8-10 minutes (until cheese is melted).
- Then sprinkle the top with sliced green onions before serving.