These easy and delicious Bacon Cheddar Potatoes are seasoned perfectly and topped with shredded cheddar cheese and crispy bacon.
This is a sponsored post for The Little Potato Company. All opinions and text are my own.
BAKED BACON CHEDDAR POTATOES
Mmm Mmm – this recipe, y’all! This recipe with little potatoes, seasonings, bacon & melted cheese turned out SO GOOD! My entire family absolutely loved it! It was incredibly simple to put together because I used these little creamer potatoes. No boiling involved! Plus, creamer potatoes are pre-washed and the skins are thin and tender so I can skip those tedious steps of washing and peeling – hallelujah!
I love the seasoning in this. It’s my all-purpose seasoning for oven roasting potatoes too. So, I figured it would work great with this recipe and it did not disappoint. If you don’t have time to fry up bacon, you can use bacon bits or microwaveable bacon as a substitute.
1.5 lbs. Blushing Belle Little Potatoes, sliced in half lengthwise
1 small onion, diced
2 tsp. seasoned salt
1 tsp. garlic salt
2 tbsp. butter, cubed
2 cups three cheese blend, shredded
1 cup cooked & crumbled bacon
sliced green onion, for topping
HOW TO MAKE THESE BAKED BACON CHEDDAR POTATOES:
Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
Dot the top of potatoes with cubed butter. Bake uncovered for about 30 minutes (until potatoes are fork tender).
Then sprinkle the top with sliced green onions before serving.
BACON CHEDDAR POTATOES
- 1.5 lbs Blushing Belle Little Potatoes sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 2 tbsp butter cubed
- 2 cups three cheese blend shredded
- 1 cup cooked & crumbled bacon
- sliced green onion for topping
- Preheat oven to 400f degrees.
- Spray an 8 x 8 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl combine potatoes, onion, seasoning salt & garlic salt.
- Stir until the potatoes are coated with the seasoning.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Dot the top of the potatoes with cubed butter.
- Bake uncovered for about 30 minutes (until potatoes are fork tender.)
- Take it out of the oven (using oven mitts, cause it's hot, right?), then add shredded cheese and crumbled bacon.
- Put it back in the oven, uncovered, for another 8-10 minutes (until cheese is melted).
- Then sprinkle the top with sliced green onions before serving.