Homemade Ranch Seasoning is a dry powder mix. Control all the ingredients that go into your ranch dressing or into recipes that call for a packet of ranch.
HOMEMADE RANCH SEASONING
EASY RANCH DRESSING
Maybe other than the Buttermilk Powder, you probably have all of these things in your pantry. Buttermilk powder can be found with all the other milk powders in the baking aisle of the grocery store. If you can’t find the buttermilk powder, you can always substitute with regular milk powder or just leave it out all together.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
dried minced onion
ground black pepper
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE RANCH SEASONING MIX
HOMEMADE RANCH SEASONING MIX
- 2/3 cup buttermilk powder
- 1/4 cup dried parsley
- 1 1/2 tbsp dried minced onion flakes
- 1 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp onion powder
- 3 tsp dried dill
- 2 tsp dried chives
- 2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp salt
- In an airtight container (I love mason jars!), add in all the ingredients:
- Put on the lid tightly and give it all a good shake.
- This needs to be stored in the refrigerator because of the buttermilk powder.
- It can be stored up to 3 months.
- Shake before each use.
Here’s a free printable to attach to your jar. Just click HERE or on the photo below to print (double-sided).
USE YOUR HOMEMADE RANCH SEASONING IN THESE RECIPES. OR TRY MY OTHER SEASONING MIXES!
RANCH PRETZEL BITES
CROCK POT MISSISSIPPI POT ROAST
GREEN GODDESS RANCH DIP
HOMEMADE TACO SEASONING MIX
HOMEMADE DRY ONION SOUP MIX