This recipe for Turkey and Stuffing Crescent Ring takes those Thanksgiving leftovers to the next level. Easy and delicious served with gravy!
TURKEY AND STUFFING CRESCENT RING
In my never-ending quest to think of new ways to use up Thanksgiving leftovers, I introduce the Turkey and Stuffing Crescent Ring. Turkey leftovers plus some cheese and some spinach (because, healthy?) and you have a delicious and simple makeover meal!
TIPS FOR MAKING THIS THANKSGIVING LEFTOVERS MEAL:
- This doesn’t just have to be made with leftovers from Thanksgiving! This can be made anytime with leftover chicken too! It’s a great weeknight meal.
- I added spinach leaves for a touch of green. Obviously, you can leave it out if you prefer.
- Don’t like cranberry sauce? No worries, just leave it out. This recipe is all about using up your Thanksgiving leftovers.
- You can add some mashed potatoes too. The sky is the limit with this recipe!
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (FULL RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)
shredded leftover cooked turkey
salt, pepper and garlic powder (for seasoning – optional)
leftover cooked stuffing
Monterey Jack cheese
HOW TO MAKE A TURKEY AND STUFFING CRESCENT RING:
Preheat oven to 375°. Lay out a piece of parchment paper on a large cookie sheet, and spray with non stick spray. Place a small bowl in the center (you’ll use this later for the gravy.) Unroll the cans of crescent rolls. Lay out rolls, overlapping around the base of the bowl forming a sun-shape.Place turkey around the inside edge of the rolls. Optional: season the turkey with a bit of salt, pepper and garlic powder.Spread stuffing evenly on top of shredded turkey.Next place the spinach evenly around on top of the turkey/stuffing layer.Spread the cranberry sauce evenly around on top of spinach leaves.Finally, top the cranberry sauce with shredded cheese.Remove the bowl from the center. Pull the end of the roll over the top and tuck under the base of the rolls. Repeat with remaining rolls.Mix together the melted butter and poultry seasoning and brush over crescent rolls.Place in the oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. When rolls have baked and are golden brown, remove from oven. Place bowl back into the center of the rolls and fill with warm gravy. Slice rolls and serve!
CRAVING MORE RECIPES? GIVE THESE A TRY!
LEFTOVER TURKEY & STUFFING BUNDLES
SAUSAGE STUFFED CRESCENT RING
CROCK POT CHICKEN AND STUFFING
THE BEST CROCK POT STUFFING
HOW TO FRY A TURKEY
TURKEY & STUFFING MEATBALLS
HOMEMADE CRANBERRY SAUCE
CROCK POT CHICKEN & GRAVY
EASY BEEF & POTATO HAND PIES
TURKEY AND STUFFING CRESCENT RING
- 2 (8 oz) tubes crescent rolls
- 1 cup leftover shredded cooked turkey
- salt, pepper and garlic powder (optional)
- 1 cup leftover cooked stuffing
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 2 tsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1 cup turkey or chicken gravy
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lay out a piece of parchment paper on a large cookie sheet, and spray with nonstick spray.
- Place a small bowl in the center (you'll use this later for the gravy). Unroll the cans of crescent rolls. Lay out rolls overlapping around the base of the bowl forming a sun-shape.
- Place turkey around the inside edge of the rolls. Optional: season the turkey with a bit of salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Spread stuffing evenly on top of the shredded turkey.
- Next place the spinach leaves evenly around evenly on top of the turkey/stuffing layer.
- Spread the cranberry sauce around evenly and then cover with shredded cheese.
- Pull the end of the roll over the top and tuck under the base of the roll. Repeat with remaining rolls. Remove the bowl from the center.
- Mix together the melted butter and poultry seasoning and brush over crescent rolls.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. When rolls have baked and become golden brown, remove from oven.
- Add bowl back to the center of the crescent ring and pour warm gravy into the bowl. Cut rolls and serve!