Crock Pot Taco Soup combines ground beef, ranch seasoning, taco seasoning, Rotel, corn, diced tomatoes topped with sour cream and cheese!
CROCK POT TACO SOUP
TIPS FOR MAKING CROCK POT TACO SOUP:
- Add in different kinds of beans like black beans or kidney beans.
- Have some fun with the toppings: sour cream, salsa, shredded cheese, tortilla strips or chips, and green onions are just a few of our favorites!
- If you're serving this up to guests, you can have lots of different bowls with all kinds of toppings to choose from.
- Bake up some MEXICAN CORNBREAD to serve with it and you just can't go wrong.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (FULL RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)
diced tomatoes and green chiles (Rotel)
ranch dressing mix
crushed tortilla chips
sliced green onions
HOW TO MAKE CROCK POT TACO SOUP:
CRAVING MORE? GIVE THESE A TRY!
THE MOST DELICIOUS CROCK POT CHILI
OLIVE GARDEN PASTA E FAGIOLI SOUP
THE BEST STUFFED PEPPER SOUP
SAUSAGE CORN CHOWDER
CROCK POT MEATBALL & TORTELLINI SOUP
THE BEST CHEESEBURGER SOUP
EASY LASAGNA SOUP
CROCK POT TACO SOUP
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 (15 oz) can beef broth
- 1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
- 1 can pinto beans, undrained
- 1 (15 oz) can kernel corn, undrained
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup water
- optional toppings: crushed tortilla chips, sour cream, shredded cheese, sliced green onions
- In a pan, brown and crumble ground beef along with diced onion (season with a pinch of salt & pepper). Drain excess grease.
- Put ground beef and onion mixture in slow cooker.
- Add in diced tomatoes, corn, pinto beans, beef broth and water.
- Stir in packets of ranch dressing mix and taco seasoning.
- Give it all a good stir and set on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- serve and top with: crushed tortilla chips, sour cream, shredded cheese, sliced green onions
Originally published: January 2012
Updated & republished: November 2019