Slow cooker time!
Crock Pot Taco SoupPrint Pin Rate
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 (15 oz) can beef broth
- 1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
- 1 can pinto beans, undrained
- 1 (15 oz) can kernel corn, undrained
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup water
- optional toppings: crushed tortilla chips, sour cream, shredded cheese, sliced green onions
- In a pan, brown and crumble ground beef along with diced onion (season with a pinch of salt & pepper). Drain excess grease.
- Put ground beef and onion mixture in slow cooker.
- Add in diced tomatoes, corn, pinto beans, beef broth and water.
- Stir in packets of ranch dressing mix and taco seasoning.
- Give it all a good stir and set on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- serve and top with: crushed tortilla chips, sour cream, shredded cheese, sliced green onions