This Crock Pot Olive Garden Pasta e Fagioli soup is the best recipe! Full of ground beef, pasta, veggies all in a flavorful Italian soup!
CROCK POT OLIVE GARDEN PASTA E FAGIOLI SOUP
I will be the first to admit that the first time I ever heard of or tasted this soup was at Olive Garden. I know it existed in Italy long before Olive Garden was ever around but it was Olive Garden that introduced me to this seriously yummy and hearty soup.
CAN I MAKE THIS WITHOUT A SLOW COOKER?
dark red kidney beans
HOW TO MAKE OLIVE GARDEN PASTA E FAGIOLI SOUP:
Originally published: November 2011
Updated & republished: June 2019
OLIVE GARDEN PASTA E FAGIOLI SOUP
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 2 carrots, finely diced
- 2 stalks celery, finely diced
- 1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15 oz) can dark red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (26 oz) container beef stock (or 3 cups)
- 1 (25 oz) jar jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1 cup ditalini pasta (or your favorite pasta shape)
- Brown and crumble ground beef.
- Drain excess grease.
- Add all the other ingredients to the slow cooker (except for pasta) and stir.
- Set slow cooker on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4-5 hours
- During the last 30 minutes or so of cooking, add in the pasta and stir.
CRAVING MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS? TRY THESE!
OLIVE GARDEN GARLIC BREADSTICKS
OLIVE GARDEN SALAD DRESSING
OLIVE GARDEN ZUPPA TOSCANA
STUFFED PEPPER SOUP
ONE POT CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
CREAMY TUSCAN SAUSAGE TORTELLINI SOUP
25 FAVORITE CROCK POT RECIPES
45 MOST POPULAR CROCK POT RECIPES