Cookies and Cream PiePrint Pin Rate
- 10 rainbow candy cookies chopped
- 1 8 oz block cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 8 oz tub COOL WHIP thawed
- rainbow sprinkles for topping
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth (this is easiest if you use an electric hand or stand mixer).
- Add in sugar and mix until combined and smooth.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Then fold in COOL WHIP.
- If you haven't done so already, chop up your cookies. Leave them a bit chunky. You want to see larger bits of cookie in your pie.
- Gently stir in the chopped cookies to the mixture.
- Spread mixture into graham cracker crust.
- And then add sprinkles.
- Put in the refrigerator to cool for a few hours.
- Slice and serve.