Summer is on the way! And when I think of summer, I think of cool treats. This particular cool treat involves some of my favorite things…Cookies and COOL WHIP Whipped Topping. This is a no-bake cheesecake pie that is perfect for kids to help make. They can help break the cookies and add in ingredients.
And the most fun? Adding the sprinkles on top. The best part for me is this whips up in a flash. So it makes a perfect sweet treat for a busy weeknight. And I feel like a rock star because I’m making something special for my family. So it’s a win-win all around. You can really tailor this to your family’s tastes. Chocolate cream-filled cookies work great. Or try using a chocolate cookie crust. Lots of fun variations for this. You can serve it right away or let it set in the refrigerator to get really cold and it almost tastes like an ice cream pie.
(10) rainbow candy cookies, chopped
1 (8 oz.) block cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 (8 oz.) tub COOL WHIP, thawed
In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth (this is easiest if you use an electric hand or stand mixer.) Add in sugar and mix until combined and smooth.
Little hands are perfect for this part of the job. Stir in vanilla extract. Next, fold in COOL WHIP.
If you haven’t done so already, chop up your cookies. Leave them a bit chunky. You want to see larger bits of cookie in your pie. Fold in the chopped cookies to the mixture.
Spread mixture into graham cracker crust.
And then add sprinkles. Because everything is better with sprinkles.
Put in the refrigerator to cool for a few hours. Then slice and serve.
Cookies and Cream Pie
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Calories 163 kcal
- 10 rainbow candy cookies chopped
- 1 8 oz block cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 8 oz tub COOL WHIP thawed
- rainbow sprinkles for topping
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth (this is easiest if you use an electric hand or stand mixer).
- Add in sugar and mix until combined and smooth.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Then fold in COOL WHIP.
If you haven't done so already, chop up your cookies. Leave them a bit chunky. You want to see larger bits of cookie in your pie.
- Gently stir in the chopped cookies to the mixture.
- Spread mixture into graham cracker crust.
- And then add sprinkles.
- Put in the refrigerator to cool for a few hours.
- Slice and serve.
Cookies and Cream Pie
Amount Per Serving
Calories 163 Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4g 6%
Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 71mg 3%
Potassium 18mg 1%
Total Carbohydrates 31g 10%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Protein 0g 0%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.