No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Give it some twists
- 1 premade chocolate pie crust
- 1 8 oz block cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 8 oz tub whipped topping thawed
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- chocolate syrup for serving (optional)
- Using a handheld electric mixer or your stand mixer, combine cream cheese with sugar.
Mix until smooth. It may take a few minutes to get all the lumps out.
- If you are using a stand mixer, be sure to scrape down the sides a time or two.
Add in whipped topping. Stir well to combine.
Now add in mini chocolate chips. Stir again until combined.
- Spread mixture into pie crust (mixture will be thick).
- Pop it into your fridge to cool for at least 3 hours.
Slice and serve with a little chocolate syrup on top.