Graham Cracker Goodies are an easy no-bake treat! Graham crackers with a sweet, creamy filling made with whipped topping and instant pudding.
A FAMILY-FAVORITE NO BAKE TREAT
I have a lot of fond memories of my summers as a kid. I can remember getting on my bike and I would be on it the whole day. The only time I would come in the house would be for meals or snacks. I also remember my parents grilled out a lot and we spent many summer nights playing and eating outside. And now, here I am, with a family of my own doing those same things.
ONLY FOUR INGREDIENTS!
The inspiration for these comes from my Dad. He didn’t cook or bake very much. But he sure knew how to make a sweet treat. He was always putting something sweet in between graham crackers. And he would always pop his creations in the freezer so us kids could just go in there and grab one and run back outside and enjoy our cold treat in the summer heat. Four ingredients are all you need to make these goodies. Give them a try at your next get together and let the kids (and you!) have a lot of fun making them. And I won’t tell if you sneak a few bites in while no one is looking.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (FULL RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)
- Cool Whip
- instant vanilla pudding
- graham cracker squares
HOW TO MAKE GRAHAM CRACKER GOODIES:
In a bowl combine COOL WHIP and dry vanilla pudding. Stir until pudding is completely combined with COOL WHIP. It shouldn’t be grainy.
Did I mention this makes a yummy cake frosting? It sure does! Spread about 1 1/2 tablespoons of frosting on a graham cracker square (we just eyeball it.)
Put another graham cracker square on top and squish it down just a little. You want some of the filling to ooze out the sides just a bit because you need something for the sprinkles to stick to.
Take each graham cracker goodie and dip each of the four sides in sprinkles. I’ll usually pour the sprinkles onto plates or into bowls to make it easier for the kids to dip each goodie into.
Place completed goodies onto a cookie sheet. Continue with above steps until all your goodies are finished. This recipe makes about 15, depending on how much filling you put inside each one. Place tray in freezer for at least an hour or two.
Then serve cold. It tastes like an ice cream sandwich and is perfect for all those hot summer days ahead. Any leftovers can be kept frozen in an airtight, freezer-safe container. Just be sure to use wax paper to separate the layers. This is such a fun treat for adults and kids alike.
CRAVING MORE RECIPES?
Originally published: November 2011
Updated and republished: July 2019
Graham Cracker Goodies (+Video)
- 8 ounce tub whipped topping, thawed (Cool Whip)
- 3.4 ounce box instant vanilla pudding
- 30 graham cracker squares
- In a bowl combine Cool Whip and dry vanilla pudding.
- Stir until pudding is completely combined with Cool Whip. It shouldn't be grainy.
- Spread about 1 1/2 tablespoons of frosting on a graham cracker square (we just eyeball it).
- Put another graham cracker square on top and squish it down just a little.
- You want some of the filling to ooze out the sides just a bit because you need something for the sprinkles to stick to.
- Take each graham cracker goodie and dip each of the four sides in sprinkles.
- I'll usually pour the sprinkles onto plates or into bowls to make it easier for the kids to dip each goodie into.
- Place completed goodies onto a cookie sheet.
- Continue with above steps until all your goodies are finished.
- Place tray in freezer for at least an hour or two then serve cold.
“The Country Cook” is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. If calorie count and other nutritional values are important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Calories and other nutritional values can vary quite a bit depending on which brands were used.