No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Dip is the ultimate dessert dip! Easier than making a cheesecake but all the flavor! Serve with graham crackers.
A SWEET AND CREAMY DESSERT DIP
I love dips. Well, actually, I love finger foods and potlucks. I'm kind of a grazer. I like to eat a little bit of everything. Pile my plate high with a bunch of samplings of food and I'm a happy gal. Normally there are all kinds of savory dips. I love me some Jalapeno Popper Dip and French Onion Dip but it's kinda nice to bring something sweet to the table. And this one couldn't be easier to make. Or to eat. And the bonus? This dip can be made ahead of time and you just let it chill in the fridge until you're ready to dig in.
TIPS FOR MAKING THIS DELICIOUS DIP:
- I'm using a cherry pie filling here but really you could use any kind you love. Strawberry and blueberry would both work well. It is such a light and fluffy dip. It's not overly sweet.
- You could even use this same recipe as a no-bake pie if you like. You are gonna love this dip and your friends and family are gonna love eating it!
- Try using different type of dippers. Fruit, chocolate graham crackers and animal crackers all work. For a sweet and salty twist, try using pretzels!
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (FULL RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)
- cream cheese
- marshmallow fluff
- COOL WHIP (whipped topping), thawed
- cherry pie filling
- graham crackers, for serving
HOW TO MAKE CHERRY CHEESECAKE DIP:
Mix together cream cheese and marshmallow fluff until smooth.
Then add in COOL WHIP and combine well.
Spread into a 2-quart dish or plate.
Then spread on cherry pie filling. Serve with graham crackers!
CRAVING MORE RECIPES? GIVE THESE A TRY!
Cherry Cheesecake Dip (+Video)
- 8 ounce block cream cheese softened to room temp
- ½ jar marshmallow fluff (1 jar is 7.5 ounces)
- 8 ounce tub whipped topping (COOL WHIP), thawed
- 14.5 ounce can cherry pie filling
- graham crackers for serving
- Mix together cream cheese and marshmallow fluff until smooth.
- Then add in COOL WHIP and combine well.
- Spread into a 2-quart dish or plate.
- Then top with cherry pie filling. Keep chilled until ready to serve.
- Serve with graham crackers.
- This can be made a day ahead of time. Cover with plastic wrap and store in the fridge until ready to serve.
“The Country Cook” is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. If calorie count and other nutritional values are important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Calories can vary quite a bit depending on which brands were used.
Originally published: January 2015
Updated & republished: March 2020
Has anyone ever used fresh blueberries?
Every time I make this, friends ask me for the recipe. I sometimes use strawberry rhubarb pie filling instead of cherry.
This is so good!
I love this Cherry Cheesecake Dip, a big hot at parties!! And I LOVE that it's so simple to make. Thanks for the awesome recipe, Brandie!
Oh my! The strawberries....putting this in individual cups and serving with graham crackers...YUM! Sounds phenomenal!!
I was thinking of putting this in individual cups and serving with graham crackers and Lorna Dunes.
Can strawberry topping be used instead of cherry
Hayley Van Polen
I plane on making this for my thanks giving appetizer and I hope everyone will like it!
Yum! I love the idea of a sweet dip!
Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to make for our Super Bowl Party!