Cherry Cheesecake Dip
- 1 8 oz block cream cheese softened to room temp
- 1/2 jar marshmallow fluff 1 jar is 7.5 oz
- 1 8 oz tub whipped topping (COOL WHIP) thawed
- 1 14.5 oz cherry pie filling
- graham crackers for serving
- Mix together cream cheese and marshmallow fluff until smooth.
- Then add in COOL WHIP and combine well.
- Spread into a 2-quart dish or plate.
- Then top with cherry pie filling.
Serve with graham crackers. This can be made a day ahead of time. Cover with plastic wrap and store in the fridge until ready to serve.