Cherry Pie Bites use simple ingredients like cherry pie filling and crescent rolls to make an easy, tasty dessert! Topped with an easy icing.
CRESCENT ROLL CHERRY PIE BITES
The recipe I'm sharing today was one that was partly inspired by my EASY APPLE DANISHES and CRESCENT ROLL CHEESE DANISHES and EASY CINNA-MINIS. I love to use crescent rolls to come up with fun and easy desserts. Plus, these are desserts my family can easily make themselves without a whole lot of assistance from me if they want to whip up a little something sweet.
CAN I USE DIFFERENT PIE FILLINGS?
We really loved these! The best thing about them is you can totally cater to what your family loves for a pie filling. There are just so many possibilities here. You could use Apple, Blueberry, Strawberry, Lemon and Chocolate pie fillings!
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (FULL RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)
cherry pie filling
crescent roll dough
HOW TO MAKE THIS EASY CHERRY PIE BITE DESSERT:
Preheat oven to 375F degrees. Spray regular muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray. Unroll individual crescent roll dough pieces and lay them in individual tins. Put the widest bit of the dough in the bottom. You may have to do this in two batches if you only have the one muffin tin.Scoop pie filling into each crescent roll dough piece. Be generous with the pie filling. It's okay if a little seeps out during baking. I actually like when you can see the bit of pie filling bubbling out while baking. A good 3 to 4 heaping tablespoons should work.
Start folding the dough around the filling as best you can. You should have three corners to pull in. Leaving small open gaps are totally okay here. The filling doesn't have to be totally covered. The dough is gonna puff up.Bake for about 13-14 minutes. Make sure the rolls are cooked all the way. You don't want to bite into these and still have some of the crescent roll be doughy and not totally baked. They should be fairly firm to the touch and have nice, tan-brown tops.
CRAVING MORE RECIPES? GIVE THESE A TRY!
MINI PIE BITES (MADE WITH PIE CRUST!)
CHERRIES IN THE SNOW POKE CAKE
THE BEST CHERRY CHEESECAKE BARS
AIR FRYER CHEESECAKE CHIMICHANGAS
CHERRY CHEESECAKE DIP
EASY HOMEMADE CHERRY POP TARTS
EASY CHERRY DUMP CAKE
CRESCENT CHERRY CHEESECAKE COBBLER
CHERRY PIE FLUFF
HOMEMADE CHERRY PIE BARS
CHERRY CRUMBLE BARS
EASY CHERRY PIE BITES
- 1 21 oz can cherry pie filling
- 2 tubes crescent roll dough
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1-2 tbsp milk
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees. Spray regular muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Unroll individual crescent roll dough pieces and lay them in individual tins. Put the widest bit of the dough in the bottom.
- Scoop pie filling into each crescent roll dough piece. Be generous with the pie filling. It's okay if a little seeps out during baking. A good 3 to 4 heaping tablespoons should work.
- Start folding the dough around the filling as best you can, pulling in the three corners.
- Bake for about 13-14 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk together powdered sugar and milk until it is smooth reaches a desired consistency
- With a spoon, drizzle glaze over the warm bites.