Crescent rolls make it easy
3 tbsp. butter, melted
¼ cup packed, light brown sugar
½ tbsp. ground cinnamon
1 cup powdered sugar
2 tbsp. milk
1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tube crescent rolls or crescent dough sheet
- 3 tbsp butter melted
- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
- ½ tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll your crescent dough sheet onto a floured surface or onto parchment paper.
- If you are using regular crescent rolls (instead of the seamless dough sheet), you are going to want to push together all the seams so you create one sheet of dough.
- Spread melted butter onto one side of the dough.
- Sprinkle brown sugar evenly onto dough.
- Then sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Starting with the long end of the dough, begin rolling the dough up using both hands and trying to keep it as even as possible.
- Then start cutting, using a sharp knife, into 1-inch rolls.
- Gently place rolls onto your parchment-lined cookie sheet (about 2 inches apart from each other).
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes on middle rack of your oven.
- While the rolls are baking, start making the icing.
- Whisk together powdered sugar, milk and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Once rolls are done baking (they should be a light, golden brown color), start drizzling on the icing or you can dunk the rolls right into the bowl of icing as you eat them.
These rolls are the tastiest when you first pull them out of the oven and they are still warm.