Cinnamon Roll Pull Apart Bread
1 King’s Hawaiian Sweet Round Bread
1 cup light brown sugar
6 tbsp. salted butter
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
3 tbsp. honey
- 1 KING'S HAWAIIAN Sweet Round Bread
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 6 tbsp salted butter
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 tbsp honey
- for the icing:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1-2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- Remove loaf of sweet bread from aluminum pan.
- Using a serrated knife, make 5 vertical slices in loaf about 1 1/2 inches apart stopping about 1/2-inch from bottom crust.
- In a small saucepan over medium/low heat, combine brown sugar, butter and honey.
- Stir constantly until everything is melted and combined (about 5 minutes.)
- Remove from heat then stir in cinnamon.
- Open each slice that you made in the bread and spread on a couple of tablespoons of the glaze. Press the slices together to make sure glaze gets distributed on each side of the slices.
- Then take your knife and make 4 more horizontal slices.
- Then fill in those slices with glaze.
- Push loaf back together and put it back into the aluminum pan (note: you can spray the aluminum pan with nonstick cooking spray if you are going to be removing this bread from the pan to serve.) Spread any remaining glaze over the bread. Bake loaf for about 8-10 minutes
- While bread is in the oven, start making the glaze. Whisk together powdered sugar, milk and vanilla extract.
- Once bread is finished baking, you can remove it from the pan or serve it directly from the pan (be careful, it's hot!)
- Spoon the glaze on the warm bread.