This Easy Pizza Pull-Apart Bread appetizer recipe is made with refrigerated biscuits, pepperoni, Italian seasoning, garlic and cheese!
AN EASY AND FUN APPETIZER OR SNACK
I have been wanting to share this recipe for a while. I finally had a chance to snap some photos of this delicious bread. Because, let me tell ya, this is a hard one to keep fingers away from long enough to snap a shot! It is so good and it is best while still warm.
TIPS FOR MAKING PULL-APART BREAD:
- Feel free to use more cheese than the recipe calls for if you love a really cheesy pull-apart bread.
- Use a good quality Italian seasoning. Some of the generic brands go overboard with oregano in their Italian seasonings and it can overpower this recipe.
- Add in any pizza toppings you enjoy: cooked sausage crumbles, green peppers, onion, etc. all work well in this.
- It's important to use a bundt pan for this recipe so all of the biscuits cook evenly. If you use just a regular baking dish, the inside would remain doughy while the outside is well-done.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (FULL RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)
- refrigerated flaky biscuits
- olive oil or melted butter
- shredded mozzarella
- grated Parmesan cheese
- Italian Seasoning
- onion powder
- garlic salt
- pizza sauce, for dipping
HOW TO MAKE PIZZA PULL-APART BREAD:
Preheat oven to 400F degrees. Spray a bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces, place in a bowl.
Toss biscuit pieces with oil (or butter) and set aside.
In a separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
Add biscuits; toss well to coat.
Arrange in the prepared Bundt pan.
Bake at 400F degrees for 15 minutes (or until golden).
Turn bread out of pan onto a serving plate while still warm. You may need to take a butter knife and gently go around the edges to get it to loosen it up. I like to serve it top side up (the pretty side).
Serve with pizza sauce for dipping.
CRAVING MORE RECIPES? GIVE THESE A TRY!
Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- 12 ounce tube refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 16 slices pepperoni quartered
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- pizza sauce for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees. Spray a bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces, place in a bowl. Toss biscuit pieces with oil and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Add biscuits; toss well to coat.
- Arrange in the prepared Bundt pan.
- Bake at 400F degrees for 15 minutes (or until golden).
- Turn bread out of pan onto a serving plate while still warm.