Easy Pull-Apart Pizza Bread
I have been wanting to share this recipe for a while. I finally had a chance to snap some photos of this delicious bread. Because, let me tell ya, this is a hard one to keep fingers away from long enough to snap a shot! It is so good and it is best while still warm. I just wanted y’all to understand the sacrifices I make to get these photos taken (hee, hee).
Biscuits make fast work
I had to swipe a few hands away to get a clear picture. Seriously, with boys in the house, you know food like this does not last long. And they start getting mighty impatient.
Anyhow, I first saw this recipe in the new Gooseberry Patch cookbook, Garfield..Recipes with Cattitude. You might remember that I did a review of that book not too long ago. Well, I have really enjoyed so many recipes from that book, but this one stood out because I knew immediately it would be one my family would love. This is a fun one to mix up so make sure to read my notes below.
Pull-Apart Pizza BreadPrint Pin Rate
- 1 12 oz tube refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 16 slices pepperoni quartered
- 1/2 cup shredded pizza-blend cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- pizza sauce for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- Spray a bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces, place in a bowl.
- Toss biscuit pieces with oil and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Add biscuits; toss well to coat.
- Arrange in the prepared Bundt pan.
- Bake at 400F degrees for 15 minutes (or until golden).
- Turn bread out of pan onto a serving plate while still warm.