This Easy Pizza Pull-Apart Bread appetizer recipe is made with refrigerated biscuits, pepperoni, Italian seasoning, garlic and cheese!
AN EASY AND FUN APPETIZER OR SNACK
I have been wanting to share this recipe for a while. I finally had a chance to snap some photos of this delicious bread. Because, let me tell ya, this is a hard one to keep fingers away from long enough to snap a shot! It is so good and it is best while still warm.
TIPS FOR MAKING PULL-APART BREAD:
- Feel free to use more cheese than the recipe calls for if you love a really cheesy pull-apart bread.
- Use a good quality Italian seasoning. Some of the generic brands go overboard with oregano in their Italian seasonings and it can overpower this recipe.
- Add in any pizza toppings you enjoy: cooked sausage crumbles, green peppers, onion, etc. all work well in this.
- It's important to use a bundt pan for this recipe so all of the biscuits cook evenly. If you use just a regular baking dish, the inside would remain doughy while the outside is well-done.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (FULL RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)
- refrigerated flaky biscuits
- olive oil or melted butter
- shredded mozzarella
- grated Parmesan cheese
- Italian Seasoning
- onion powder
- garlic salt
- pizza sauce, for dipping
HOW TO MAKE PIZZA PULL-APART BREAD:
Preheat oven to 400F degrees. Spray a bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces, place in a bowl.
Toss biscuit pieces with oil (or butter) and set aside.
In a separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
Add biscuits; toss well to coat.
Arrange in the prepared Bundt pan.
Bake at 400F degrees for 15 minutes (or until golden).
Turn bread out of pan onto a serving plate while still warm. You may need to take a butter knife and gently go around the edges to get it to loosen it up. I like to serve it top side up (the pretty side).
Serve with pizza sauce for dipping.
CRAVING MORE RECIPES? GIVE THESE A TRY!
Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- 12 ounce tube refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 16 slices pepperoni quartered
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- pizza sauce for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees. Spray a bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces, place in a bowl. Toss biscuit pieces with oil and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Add biscuits; toss well to coat.
- Arrange in the prepared Bundt pan.
- Bake at 400F degrees for 15 minutes (or until golden).
- Turn bread out of pan onto a serving plate while still warm.
“The Country Cook” is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. If calorie count and other nutritional values are important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Calories can vary quite a bit depending on which brands were used.