Cheesy Bacon Ranch Pull-Apart Bread
Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Using a sharp bread knife, cut the bread going in both directions but don’t cut all the way through the bottom.
Cheesy Bacon Ranch Pull-Apart BreadPrint Pin Rate
- 1 round loaf of sourdough bread or similar
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 tbsp dry ranch dressing mix
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Using a sharp bread knife, cut the bread going in both directions but don't cut all the way through the bottom.
- Place your bread on a large piece of aluminum foil (this will make it easier to wrap it up later).
- Place shredded cheese in between the slices.
- Really pack it in there as best you can.
- This part takes the longest amount of time in this recipe so be patient.
- This is also why you wouldn't want to use a really soft bread or else it would tear too easily why you packed the cheese in.
- Now add in bacon (as little or as much as you like).
- Now take 1 tbsp. dry ranch dressing mix and add it to the melted butter. You can add more dry mix if you like a stronger ranch taste.
- Give it all a good stir until combined.
- Pour or spoon the butter mixture over top of the bread.
- Now wrap the whole thing up in aluminum foil and place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350F degrees for 15 minutes.
- Unwrap from the foil and bake for another 10 minutes (or until the cheese is melted).
Recipe Source: Plain Chicken