Cheesy Bacon Ranch Pull-Apart Bread is filled with melted cheese, bacon and ranch seasoning. This is everyone’s favorite snack!
CHEESY BACON RANCH PULL-APART BREAD
TIPS FOR MAKING THIS APPETIZER/SNACK
- My main advice is to make sure everyone has clean hands before they tear into this thing because this is finger food at it’s finest.
- You don’t want a super soft bread for this recipe. If it’s too soft, it will be hard to cut and stuff properly.
- I used Oscar Mayer real bacon pieces but you could use microwaveable bacon and then chop it up or fry up some bacon for this. Just depends on how much work you wanna do.
- Feel free to make your own HOMEMADE RANCH DRESSING for this as well.
HOW TO MAKE CHEESY BACON RANCH PULL-APART BREAD:
Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Using a sharp bread knife, cut the bread going in both directions but don’t cut all the way through the bottom.Place shredded cheese in between the slices. Really pack it in there as best you can. This part takes the longest amount of time in this recipe so be patient. This is also why you wouldn’t want to use a really soft bread or else it would tear too easily why you packed the cheese in.
Recently published: March 2012
Updated & republished: September 2020
- 1 round loaf of sourdough bread or similar
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 tbsp dry ranch dressing mix
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Using a sharp bread knife, cut the bread going in both directions but don't cut all the way through the bottom.
- Place your bread on a large piece of aluminum foil (this will make it easier to wrap it up later).
- Place shredded cheese in between the slices.
- Really pack it in there as best you can.
- This part takes the longest amount of time in this recipe so be patient.
- This is also why you wouldn't want to use a really soft bread or else it would tear too easily why you packed the cheese in.
- Now add in bacon (as little or as much as you like).
- Now take 1 tbsp. dry ranch dressing mix and add it to the melted butter. You can add more dry mix if you like a stronger ranch taste.
- Give it all a good stir until combined.
- Pour or spoon the butter mixture over top of the bread.
- Now wrap the whole thing up in aluminum foil and place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350F degrees for 15 minutes.
- Unwrap from the foil and bake for another 10 minutes (or until the cheese is melted).