JALAPEÑO POPPER BITES
ranch dressing (for serving, optional)
HOW TO MAKE EASY JALAPEÑO POPPER BITES:
EASY JALAPEÑO POPPER BITES
- 1 tube crescent rolls
- 1/2 pound bacon or use the precooked packaged bacon
- 3 jalapenos seeded and diced
- 1 (8 oz) block of cream cheese softened
- ranch dressing (optional) for serving
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook bacon, If you'd like, cut the bacon up in pieces (I used kitchen scissors) and then cook it.
- Cut up jalapenos. Be sure to remove seeds. (If you are sensitive to jalapenos, you may want to wear gloves while doing this).
- Now begin separating your crescent rolls into triangle shapes.
- On each triangle, put a shmear of cream cheese. I like a lot of cream cheese so I put about 1/2 tbsp. or so on each one.
- Then put a piece of jalapeno, followed by some cooked bacon.
- Roll them up into bundles. Just do your best to close all the seams so the cream cheese doesn't run out while baking.
- Now place all your bundles on your baking sheet (seam side down). I usually only cook one set at a time.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes (or until golden brown).
- Take them out and serve warm.