Jalapeño popper dip to the rescue!
So how are y’all doing with your holiday preparations? Feeling overwhelmed with all the Christmas parties and school parties and present purchasing? Or maybe you are kicking your feet up with a cold glass of egg nog because you completed your shopping months ago. Well, wherever you are in your holiday planning, I think we can all agree that this is definitely the time of year where we look forward to some yummy eats and treats (like this Jalapeño Popper Dip!)
It’s all about that dip
So let me tell you about this dip. Oh. My. Stars. You and your holiday guests are gonna love this one. If you love Jalapeño Poppers then this is your dip. Don’t worry, it’s not blazing hot. It just has a slight kick. If you want it hotter, you could certainly add in more jalapeños. Warm dips are perfect for this time of year. And everyone loves a good, creamy dip. Y’all know this is true. Go to any party and folks are always hanging around the dip. This is also great football food! Let’s dig in!
1 cup Panko bread crumbs
Jalapeño Popper DipPrint Pin Rate
- 2 8 oz blocks cream cheese softened
- 1 cup Kraft mayonnaise
- 1 cup Kraft Mexican Cheese Blend shredded
- 1 cup Kraft Parmesan Cheese divided use
- 1 4 oz can chopped green chiles
- 1 4 oz can chopped jalapeños or 1/2 cup chopped fresh jalapeños
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter (1/2 stick) melted
- salt, pepper, dried parsley (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- Spray a 2-quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Using an electric mixer (or a food processor), mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, Mexican blend cheese, ½ cup Parmesan cheese, green chiles and jalapeños. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Spread the dip filling into your casserole dish.
- In a bowl, mix together Panko bread crumbs, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and melted butter (and a bit of dried parsley, optional).
- Sprinkle crumb mixture evenly over dip filling.
- Bake for about 20 minutes (on the middle rack). Do not overcook.
- Topping should be golden brown and the dip should be gently bubbling around the edges.