This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of José Olé. The opinions and text are all mine.
Crock Pot Jalapeno Popper Corn Dip
Drain 3 cans of corn.
Crock Pot Jalapeño Popper Corn Dip
- 3 15 oz cans fire-roasted corn, drained well
- 2 jalapeños, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 8 oz block cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- sliced green onions, to garnish
- Place drained corn, diced jalapenos, sour cream, shredded Mexican cheese blend into a 2.5 quart crock pot (or larger); season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Stir until well combined.
- Top with cubed cream cheese.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 2 hours.
- Uncover and stir until everything is combined well.
- Sprinkle top with bacon and sliced green onions.