HOW TO MAKE CRESCENT CHERRY CHEESECAKE COBBLER
CAN I USE ANY PIE FILLING FOR THIS COBBLER?
STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE CRESCENT CHERRY CHEESECAKE COBBLER:
Finally, top with remaining crescent roll dough. Do your best to stretch it out on top and seal the seams of the crescent rolls.
Crescent Cherry Cheesecake Cobbler
- 1 (8 oz) tube crescent rolls
- 12 oz (1 1/2 blocks) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar, divided use
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 (21 oz) can cherry pie filling
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter (1/2 stick), melted
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Spray an 8 x 8 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Unroll the crescent rolls. Line four (4) of the crescent rolls in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Spread them out and cover the bottom of your baking dish. Seal the seams as best as possible.
- Next, combine cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Then add in vanilla extract and mix again.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over crescent rolls in the baking dish.
- Then pour pie filling on top of cream cheese layer. Spread it around evenly.
- Finally, top with remaining crescent roll dough.
- Do your best to stretch it out on top and seal the seams of the crescent rolls.
- Pour melted butter on the top of the crescent rolls.
- Then sprinkle 1/4 cup sugar evenly over the melted butter. Bake for about 35-45 minutes.
- Top crust should look crusty and be golden brown in color. Slice and serve.