Crescent Cherry Cheesecake Cobbler
- 1 8 oz tube crescent rolls
- 12 oz cream cheese softened, 1 1/2 blocks
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar divided use
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 21 oz can cherry pie filling
- 1/4 cup butter melted, 1/2 stick
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Spray an 8 x 8 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Unroll the crescent rolls. Line four (4) of the crescent rolls in the bottom of the baking dish.
Spread them out and cover the bottom of your baking dish. Seal the seams as best as possible.
Next, combine cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Then add in vanilla extract and mix again.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over crescent rolls in the baking dish.
Then pour pie filling on top of cream cheese layer. Spread it around evenly.
- Finally, top with remaining crescent roll dough.
- Do your best to stretch it out on top and seal the seams of the crescent rolls.
- Pour melted butter on the top of the crescent rolls.
Then sprinkle 1/4 cup sugar evenly over the melted butter. Bake for about 35-45 minutes.
Top crust should look crusty and be golden brown in color. Slice and serve.
This must be kept refrigerated if not eaten the same day it’s made.