Banana Pudding Cheesecake
2 (8 oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 premade large graham cracker crust 2 extra servings size
- 2 8 oz blocks cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1 3.4 oz box banana cream instant pudding
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 15 vanilla wafers chopped
- Preheat oven to 300F degrees.
In the bowl of your stand mixer (or using a handheld electric mixer), combine cream cheese and sugar until smooth (about 2 minutes on medium speed).
- Add in eggs and mix until combined.
- Add the powdered instant banana pudding to the cream cheese mixture.
- If you are using a stand mixer, it's really important that you scrape down the sides of your mixing bowl often.
- Mix until combined.
- Batter will be thick.
- Put vanilla wafers into ziploc bag, and crush using your hands or a rolling pin.
- You want to leave some of them chunky so that you'll see bits of wafer in the cheesecake when you cut into it.
- Gently fold the wafers into the cheesecake batter.
- Spread batter into graham cracker crust.
- Bake in the oven for about 55-60 minutes.
It'll be a bit puffy when you first take it out of the oven but will settle down as it cools.
- Allow cheesecake to cool for several hours in the fridge before serving.
Top each slice with a little squirt of whipped cream and a slice of banana and vanilla wafer on top.