Butter Pecan Rocks!
Preheat oven to 300F. Using a handheld or stand mixer, combine cream cheese with sugar and sour cream until smooth and combined well.
Easy Butter Pecan CheesecakePrint Pin Rate
- 1 premade graham cracker crust 2 Extra Servings size
- 2 8 oz blocks cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp sour cream
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 tbsp butter flavor/extract
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- crushed pecans for topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- Using a handheld or stand mixer, combine cream cheese with sugar and sour cream until smooth and combined well.
- Then mix in beaten eggs along with extracts.
- If you are using a stand mixer, don't forget to occasionally scrape down the insides of the bowl so it all gets incorporated well. Mix for about 4 minutes until thick, smooth and creamy.
- Then stir in pecans.
- Pour mixture into graham cracker crust.
- Bake (on middle oven rack) for about 65-70 minutes.
- Top will be puffy and there should just be a slight jiggle still in the center.
- Allow cheesecake to chill in the refrigerator for several hours before serving.
- Sprinkle the top with a bit of crushed pecans before serving.