Winner, winner chicken dinner
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
2-3 tbsp. vegetable oil (or butter)
salt & pepper
1 packet Good Seasons Italian dressing mix
1 tsp. minced garlic
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/2 cup chicken broth
Coat chicken breast pieces lightly in flour, shaking off excess, and place on a plate.
The chicken will be very tender so take care when pulling it out of the crock pot. Just spoon a bit of the sauce right on top of the chicken before serving.
Crock Pot Lemon Garlic Chicken
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thirds (whole chicken breasts can be used, increase cook time.)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2-3 tbsp . oil or butter
- salt & pepper
- 1 packet Good Seasons Italian dressing mix
- 1 tsp . minced garlic
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Coat chicken breast pieces lightly in flour, shaking off excess, and place on a plate.
- Heat 2 -3 tbsp. oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add in half the chicken pieces and brown on both sides (about 3 minutes per side).
- Season chicken with a bit of salt and pepper while it's in the pan.
- Take those pieces out, add in more oil if needed, and brown last batch of chicken.
- Put chicken into the crock pot.
- Sprinkle chicken with dry Italian dressing mix.
- Add in minced garlic.
- Then pour in chicken broth and lemon juice.
- Cover with lid and cook on low for about 3 to 3 1/2 hours.