Crock Pot Salsa Ranch Chicken Pasta
- 5 frozen chicken breasts
- 1 10.5 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley® Ranch dressing
- 1 16 oz box rotini pasta prepared
- Place frozen chicken breasts into the bottom of a 6-quart (or larger) slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream of chicken soup, salsa and minced garlic.
- Pour this mixture over frozen chicken breasts.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- About 30 minutes or so before this is finished cooking, begin preparing the rotini pasta according to package directions.
- Once chicken is cooked, remove chicken breasts and shred them or cut into chunks.
- Whisk in sour cream and Hidden Valley® Ranch dressing into cream of chicken/salsa mixture in the slow cooker.
- Add chicken back into the slow cooker and stir in prepared rotini pasta.
- Stir well.
Serve with a green salad.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hidden Valley Ranch. The opinions and text are all mine.