This Crock Pot French Onion Dip is an easy recipe made with cream cheese, French onion soup, and sour cream! So good and a must-make!
CROCK POT FRENCH ONION DIP
TIP FOR MAKING THIS DIP RECIPE:
- The pot I am using here is a 2-quart pot. Perfect for dips like this! If you try to use a bigger slow cooker, it will burn. So if you don’t have a mini crock pot, just heat this all up on your stove and stir until combined.
- This cream cheese was not softened beforehand. I just took it straight out of the fridge and added it in.
- Serve with Fritos or Pita Chips or whatever chip you love!
HOW TO MAKE CROCK POT FRENCH ONION DIP:
CROCK POT FRENCH ONION SOUP
- 1 can French Onion condensed soup undiluted
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- sliced green onions for garnish, optional
- Pour can of French Onion soup into the bottom of your mini (2-quart) crock pot.
- Place the block of cream cheese on top of the soup. (It does not need to be softened)
- Place the lid on and set the crock pot on low for about 2 hours.
- When done, remove lid and stir well using a whisk.
- You need to whisk it real good for a few minutes to get it nice and smooth and remove any bigger lumps.
- Top with chopped green onions.
CRAVING MORE RECIPES? GIVE THESE A TRY!
CROCK POT PARTY MEATBALLS
CROCK POT GLAZED SAUSAGES
CHEESY PIZZA SKILLET DIP
WARM TACO BEAN DIP
CROCK POT WHITE QUESO DIP
WARM BACON CHEDDAR DIP
CROCK POT JALAPENO POPPER FRENCH ONION DIP