Crock Pot French Onion DipPrint Pin Rate
- 1 can French Onion condensed soup undiluted
- 1 8 oz block cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- sliced green onions for garnish, optional
- Pour can of French Onion soup into the bottom of your mini (2-quart) crock pot.
- Place the block of cream cheese on top of the soup. (It does not need to be softened)
- Place the lid on and set the crock pot on low for about 2 hours.
- When done, remove lid and stir well using a whisk.
- You need to whisk it real good for a few minutes to get it nice and smooth and remove any bigger lumps.
- Top with chopped green onions.