Preheat oven to 375F degrees. Spray a 2-quart baking dish with nonstick spray. Now, get all your cheese shredded. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and mayo. I like to use an electric mixer to get it combined well.
Finally add in your shredded cheese.
- 2 8 oz blocks of sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 8 oz block cream cheese softened
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 7 oz jar of diced pimientos well drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- dash of hot sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup crushed Ritz crackers
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- Spray a 2-quart baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and mayo.
- I like to use an electric mixer to get it combined well.
- Add in drained pimientos, green onions, ground mustard, Worcestershire sauce and a dash of hot sauce.
- Stir well to combine.
- Finally add in your shredded cheese.
- Stir until combined well.
- Add in salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle with crushed Ritz crackers
- Bake at 375F for about 18-20 minutes (on the middle rack). Do not overcook.
- Topping should get slightly golden brown and bubbling gently around the edges.
Dig in with your favorite buttery crackers.