This is a sponsored post for Price*s Pimiento Cheese Spread. All opinions and texts are my own.
Pimiento Cheese Sausage Dip for the win!
Sausage and Cheese Goodness
1 lb. ground sausage, hot
1 (8 oz.) block cream cheese
1 cup salsa
- 1 11 oz container Price*s Southern Style Pimiento Cheese spread
- 1 lb hot ground sausage
- 1 8 oz block cream cheese
- 1 cup salsa
- Cook and crumble ground sausage until no longer pink.
- Drain excess grease and put ground sausage back into pan.
- Add in cream cheese and salsa.
- Then stir in Price*s Southern Style Pimiento Cheese spread.
- Cover and allow cheeses to melt slowly over low-medium heat.
- Stirring frequently.
- Do not allow mixture to come to a simmer. You want it all to melt together slowly.
- Once mixture is combined and melty, serve immediately.
You can keep this mixture in a small crock pot on the "keep warm" setting while serving.