Preheat oven to 375F degrees. Spray a 2-quart baking dish with nonstick spray.
Now, get all your cheese shredded.
Finally add in your shredded cheese.
Stir until combined well. At this point I give it a taste test.
Add in salt and pepper to taste.
Spread mixture into prepared baking dish.
Sprinkle with crushed Ritz crackers
Then dig in with your favorite buttery crackers!
- 2 (8 oz.) blocks of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (8 oz.) block cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 (7 oz.) jar of diced pimientos, well drained
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- dash of hot sauce
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 cup crushed Ritz crackers
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- Spray a 2-quart baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and mayo.
- I like to use an electric mixer to get it combined well.
- Add in drained pimientos, green onions, ground mustard, Worcestershire sauce and a dash of hot sauce.
- Stir well to combine.
- Finally add in your shredded cheese.
- Stir until combined well.
- Add in salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle with crushed Ritz crackers
- Bake at 375F for about 18-20 minutes (on the middle rack). Do not overcook.
- Topping should get slightly golden brown and bubbling gently around the edges.