Note: This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Martha White. The opinions and text are all mine.
Strawberry Muffin Mix Waffles
Break out the waffle maker!
Waffle maker will beep or a light will flash when ready.
Strawberry Muffin Mix WafflesPrint Pin Rate
- 1 pound fresh strawberries
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 packets Martha White Strawberry Muffin Mix or Strawberry Cheesecake
- 1 cup milk
- whipped cream for topping
- Preheat waffle maker.
- Turn it onto a medium-high heat which on many waffle makers would be between number 4 and 5. While it's preheating, hull and slice strawberries.
- Place sliced strawberries into a medium bowl, sprinkle with sugar.
- Stir well, then pop into the fridge until ready to use.
- Mix together packets of muffin mix with milk.
- Combine well (batter will be lumpy.)
- Once waffle maker is ready, spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Then pour about a cup of batter into the waffle maker. Close the lid.
- Waffle maker will beep or a light will flash when ready.
- Waffles will be soft, like muffins, so be careful to lift it out gently.
- Top with strawberries that you prepared and a squirt (or ten) of whipped cream.