Mini Cinnamon Roll Waffles are made with refrigerated cinnamon rolls, a waffle iron and icing. So easy and makes a fun breakfast for everyone!
CINNAMON ROLL WAFFLES
EASY AND FUN
refrigerated cinnamon rolls
(and your waffle iron)
HOW TO MAKE CINNAMON ROLL WAFFLES:
MINI CINNAMON ROLL WAFFLES
- 1 tube of refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- Preheat the waffle iron. Set on a lower temperature.
- Note: You don't want the cinnamon rolls to be burned on the outside and raw on the inside.
- When ready, spray the waffle iron with nonstick cooking spray (top & bottom).
- Place 2-3 cinnamon rolls onto the grates keeping them close together.
- Close lid and gently press down while it cooks (don't perss too hard.)
- Cooking times will vary depending on your waffle iron but it generally takes about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
- After they are finished, spread on the icing that comes with the cinnamon rolls.