- 1 5 oz. bag Spring Mix greens
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup dried berries (cranberries or cherries)
- 1/2 cup Feta cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup praline pecans
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 grilled chicken breasts sliced
- 1 bottle Marzetti® Simply Dressed® Balsamic Salad Dressing
Place spring mix greens into a large bowl or large platter. Remove tops of strawberries and slice thinly. Thinly slice red onions.
Tip: When using raw onions, soak the sliced onions in ice water for a few minutes before serving. This will help with the onion tasting too pungent and overpowering the rest of the dish.
Add sliced onions to salad and sprinkle with dried berries, Feta cheese crumbles, praline pecans, sliced strawberries, bacon and sliced chicken. Then drizzle Marzetti® Simply Dressed® Balsamic vinaigrette on top (as little or as much as you like.)
To make this even easier, you can use the grilled and sliced chicken breasts that are in the refrigerated and frozen section of the grocery store. Also, I found the praline pecans over in the snack aisle. Finally, you can use microwaveable bacon as well.