This summer Spaghetti Salad recipe is a classic and is full of veggies, cheese, seasoning and tossed with a yummy Italian dressing. Always a hit!
SUMMER SPAGHETTI PASTA SALAD
VIDEO INCLUDED BELOW:
WHAT KIND OF DRESSING IS BEST FOR SPAGHETTI SALAD?
HOW TO MAKE SUMMER SPAGHETTI SALAD:
Drain pasta noodles and rinse gently with cool water.
Originally published: May 2016
Updated and republished: May 2019
SUMMER SPAGHETTI SALAD
- 1 lb box spaghetti noodles
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 English cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 (2.25 oz) can sliced olives, drained
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp McCormick Salad Supreme seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 (16 oz) bottle Wish Bone Italian dressing
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.I season the boiling water with one tablespoon of kosher salt before putting the noodles in. Stir noodles often while cooking.
- While you're waiting for your spaghetti to cook, start dicing your veggies.
- Drain the cooked pasta noodles and rinse gently with cool water.
- In a large bowl - and I do mean LARGE bowl - add in all your diced veggies, olives and cheeses.
- Then add the cooked and cooled spaghetti on top. Season salad with McCormick Salad Supreme seasoning and garlic powder. Give it all a gentle toss.
- Pour Italian dressing over noodles.
- Stir mixture carefully until combined.
- Cover with plastic wrap and allow to cool for at least two hours before serving.