1 (1 lb.) box spaghetti noodles
1 green pepper, diced
1 red pepper, diced
1/2 red onion, sliced thinly
1 English cucumber, sliced
1 cup grape tomatoes, sliced in half
1 (2.25 oz.) can sliced olives, drained
1/2 cup cheddar cheese, cut into small cubes
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 tbsp. McCormick Salad Supreme seasoning (optional)
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 (16 oz.) bottle Wish-Bone Italian dressing
I shared this tip a couple of weeks ago but it’s so useful, I’m sharing again. When you are using uncooked onions in a dish, soak them in ice water for a few minutes to help reduce some of that overpowering flavor.
With a bigger bowl found, I topped it all with the Mccormick Salad Supreme seasoning as well as the garlic powder.
Cover with plastic wrap and allow to cool for at least two hours before serving. It gets even better as it cools!
- 1 lb box spaghetti noodles
- 1 green pepper diced
- 1 red pepper diced
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- 1 English cucumber sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes sliced in half
- 1 2.25 oz can sliced olives drained
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp McCormick Salad Supreme seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 16 oz bottle Wish Bone Italian dressing
Cook spaghetti according to package directions.I season the boiling water with one tablespoon of kosher salt before putting the noodles in. Stir noodles often while cooking.
- While you're waiting for your spaghetti to cook, start dicing your veggies.
- Drain the cooked pasta noodles and rinse gently with cool water.
In a large bowl - and I do mean LARGE bowl - add in all your diced veggies, olives and cheeses.
- Then add the cooked and cooled spaghetti on top. Season salad with McCormick Salad Supreme seasoning and garlic powder. Give it all a gentle toss.
- Pour Italian dressing over noodles.
- Stir mixture carefully until combined.
- Cover with plastic wrap and allow to cool for at least two hours before serving.