Rustic Apple CobblerPrint Pin Rate
- For the filling:
- 5 green apples peeled and cut into 1" chunks
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries optional
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp butter cut into small cubes
- For the topping:
- 1 7 oz packet Martha White Apple Cinnamon Muffin Mix
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans optional
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- Spray a 9 x 9 (2 quart) square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine all your filling ingredients in a large bowl.
- Give it a good stir.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish
- Now, for the topping.
- In a medium bowl, combine the Martha White Apple Cinnamon Muffin Mix with the melted butter.
- Stir well.
- Mixture will be very thick
- Drop cobbler topping by the teaspoonfuls over apple mixture.
- Do your best to dot it evenly all over.
- But don't worry, it will spread out while baking.
- Sprinkle top with chopped pecans.
- Bake at 375F degrees for about 40 minutes (until bubbly and topping is golden brown).