Let me start this post of by saying that we all went wild over this recipe. My son kept going back for another bite. Then another. And then another. He normally doesn’t care for cranberry, but in this case, he really had no idea it was one of the ingredients. Same goes for my hubby. He asked me about the ingredients and was totally surprised. I love doing that!
2 (16 oz.) packages kielbasa, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
2 (14 oz.) packages mini smoked sausages (Lit’l Smokies)
3/4 cup ketchup
1 (14 oz.) can whole-berry cranberry sauce
1/2 cup grape jelly
- 2 16 oz packages kielbasa cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 14 oz packages mini smoked sausages Lit'l Smokies
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1 14 oz can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup grape jelly
- Place all ingredients into your slow cooker.
- Stir to mix well.
- Cover and cook on the low setting for 6-8 hours.
The sausages are already pre-cooked. You're really just warming them up here and making a yummy sauce for them to bathe in. Serve from the crock pot or set them out with toothpicks.