Easy Bubble Up Pizza
I like to sprinkle the top with some dried parsley. It doesn’t affect the flavor at all but it’s something I do because I think it makes it look pretty. But if you don’t already have some in your pantry, then don’t go out and buy it just for this.
Want the Bubble Up Lasagna recipe? Click HERE or on the image below!
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 1 15 oz jar pizza sauce
- 1 12 oz tube refrigerated Pillsbury Grands Jr. Biscuits
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese
- slices pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- If you’re not using pre-cooked sausage, you're going to need to brown and crumble the Italian sausage and drain any excess grease.
- Cut each biscuit into eighths.
In a bowl, combine pizza sauce with cut-up biscuits and cooked sausage. Stir to combine.
- Spread this mixture evenly into prepared baking dish.
- Then top with shredded cheese and sliced pepperoni.
- Sprinkle with dried parsley (if using)
Bake uncovered for about 25-30 minutes or until biscuits are cooked through.
Serve with a crisp, green salad. Add in any toppings that your family enjoys: green peppers, onions and mushrooms are all great add-ins.