In a bowl, combine pizza sauce with cut-up biscuits and cooked sausage. Stir to combine.
Spread this mixture evenly into prepared baking dish.
This is great served with a salad.
And dig in! See? There are biscuits underneath all that cheese!
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 1 oz jar pizza sauce 15 .
- 1 oz tube refrigerated Pillsbury Grands Jr. Biscuits 12
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese
- slices pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- If you’re not using pre-cooked sausage, you're going to need to brown and crumble the Italian sausage and drain any excess grease.
- Cut each biscuit into eighths.
- In a bowl, combine pizza sauce with cut-up biscuits and cooked sausage.
- Stir to combine.
- Spread this mixture evenly into prepared baking dish.
- Then top with shredded cheese and sliced pepperoni.
- Sprinkle with dried parsley (if using)
- Bake uncovered for about 25-30 minutes until biscuits are cooked through.
- It is closer to the thirty minute mark in my oven.