Bubble Up Lasagna recipe uses biscuits, sauce, sausage and gooey melted cheese to make the easiest and yummiest 30-minute meal!
EASY BUBBLE UP LASAGNA
CANNED BISCUITS AND LASAGNA TOPPINGS
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (FULL RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)
HOW TO MAKE BUBBLE UP LASAGNA:
WANT MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS? TRY THESE!
BUBBLE UP LASAGNA
- 1 pound Italian sausage (or ground beef)
- 1 (24 oz) jar spaghetti sauce, divided use
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 (12 oz) tube refrigerated Pillsbury Grands Jr. Biscuits
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine 1 cup of spaghetti sauce (set aside the rest for later use), Ricotta cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Cut up biscuits into eighths.
- Mix cut-up biscuits with cheese and sauce mixture.
- Stir well.
- Spread into prepared pan.
- Cook Italian sausage. Make sure you break it up as it cooks ensuring it gets browned and cooked thoroughly.
- Drain any excess grease. Turn off heat.
- Pour in remainder spaghetti sauce with sausage and stir well.
- Spread meat mixture on top of biscuit layer.
- Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese on top.
- Sprinkle with dried parsley flakes.
- Bake uncovered for about 25-30 minutes, until biscuits are cooked through (it took closer to 30 minutes in my oven).
Originally published: September 2013
Updated & republished: June 2019