EASY SKILLET LASAGNA DINNER
TIPS FOR MAKING THIS EASY ONE PAN DINNER:
- This can be made with ground sausage or ground turkey.
- You can use any type of pasta that you prefer. I usually always have rotini pasta on hand. If you can find Mafalda pasta, it is shaped like little lasagna noodles.
- For a little extra spice, try adding some red chili flakes.
- Try adding a dollop of ricotta cheese to really bring out that lasagna flavor!
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (FULL RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)
Italian diced tomatoes
mafalda or rotini pasta
shredded mozzarella cheese
shredded or grated Parmesan cheese, for garnish (optional)
HOW TO MAKE SKILET LASAGNA MEAL:
Brown and crumble ground beef (along with diced onions and garlic) over medium heat.Drain excess grease. Stir in broth and undrained tomatoes and Italian seasoning.Bring to a boil. Stir in uncooked pasta and simmer for 12-14 minutes until pasta is tender.
CRAVING MORE RECIPES? GIVE THESE A TRY!
HOMEMADE BAKED LASAGNA
RAMEN NOODLE SKILLET SUPPER
TACO MACARONI & CHEESE
HOMEMADE HAMBURGER HELPER
THE BEST LASAGNA SOUP
CROCK POT LASAGNA
BAKED ALFREDO CHICKEN LASAGNA
THE BEST MEXICAN LASAGNA
EASY LASAGNA ROLLS
CROCK POT CHICKEN ALFREDO LASAGNA
EASY SKILLET LASAGNA
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (or 1 teaspoon garlic powder)
- 2 14 oz cans beef broth
- 1 14.5 oz can Italian diced tomatoes
- ¼ teaspoon .Italian seasoning
- 2 cups mafalda or rotini pasta uncooked
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese more if desired
- grated Parmesan cheese for garnish (optional)
- Brown and crumble ground beef (along with diced onions and garlic) over medium heat. Drain excess grease.
- Stir in broth, undrained tomatoes and Italian seasoning. Bring to a boil.
- Stir in uncooked pasta and simmer for 12-14 minutes until pasta is tender.
- The longer you simmer the mixture, the more liquid the pasta will absorb. So if you want a thicker mixture, just let it simmer longer.
- Stir in shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Serve and top with shredded Parmesan cheese.
Originally published: May 2013
Updated & republished: August 2020