Bubble Up Pizza is a refrigerated biscuit casserole that uses pizza sauce, sausage, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni to make an easy dinner!
EASY BUBBLE UP PIZZA
VIDEO INCLUDED BELOW:
CANNED BISCUITS AND PIZZA TOPPINGS
HOW TO MAKE BUBBLE UP PIZZA:
I like to sprinkle the top with some dried parsley. It doesn’t affect the flavor at all but it’s something I do because I think it makes it look pretty. But if you don’t already have some in your pantry, then don’t go out and buy it just for this.
BUBBLE UP PIZZA
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 1 15 oz jar pizza sauce
- 1 12 oz tube refrigerated Pillsbury Grands Jr. Biscuits
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese
- slices pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- If you’re not using pre-cooked sausage, you're going to need to brown and crumble the Italian sausage and drain any excess grease.
- Cut each biscuit into eighths.
- In a bowl, combine pizza sauce with cut-up biscuits and cooked sausage. Stir to combine.
- Spread this mixture evenly into prepared baking dish.
- Then top with shredded cheese and sliced pepperoni.
- Sprinkle with dried parsley (if using)
- Bake uncovered for about 25-30 minutes or until biscuits are cooked through.