These Air Fryer Ranch Pork Chops are so juicy, tender and have the perfect flavor the whole family will enjoy! An easy delicious dinner!
A TASTY AIR FRYER PORK CHOP RECIPE
I have been utilizing my air fryer more often than I used to. I've really branched out to other things rather than just frozen foods. These Air Fryer Ranch Pork Chops are an easy recipe that you can enjoy along with some of your favorite side dishes. It's really all about the tasty ranch marinade. The pork chops stay surprisingly tender and juicy. If you are trying to find more ways to utilize your air fryer or just want a new way to make pork chops, then you have to try this Air Fryer Ranch Pork Chop recipe.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Yes! If you have a larger air fryer you can most likely fit all of the pork chops together; otherwise cook in batches. You do not want to overcrowd the air fryer or the chops won't cook evenly.
The pork chops are best when they have had time to soak in the spices. It's also what is going to help keep them juicy.
You can. I would not recommend using thin cut boneless. They have a tendency to get a bit too dry when cooked in the air fryer. You can cook regular boneless pork chops at 375F degrees for 9 minutes (flipping halfway through).
No, the marinade texture is a cross between a rub and a marinade. You might need to rub the bag around in your hands to get the spices evenly coated.
These will be done when an instant read kitchen thermometer reads 160F degrees. Don't cook any longer or the pork will dry out.
Since this recipe does not include breading, you are not required to spray since they are less likely to stick. If you don't have a nonstick air fryer basket, then I would recommend spraying with a nonstick cooking spray (olive oil or coconut oil spray only).
Some recipes will call for you to preheat your air fryer but for this specific recipe you do not have to.
For this recipe, I tested it with Center Cut Bone-In Pork Chops.
You can use regular paprika, but keep in mind, you won't get the same depth of flavor. I don't recommend using liquid smoke as a replacement.
Cook on a baking sheet in a 450F degree oven for about 14-16 minutes. The best way to know when pork shops are cooked properly is when the internal temperature reaches 145F degrees. If you cook them too long they will dry out and get tough.
These can be stored in an airtight container or ziptop bag in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days. To reheat, place back in the air fryer and cook at 375F degrees for 3-5 minutes.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (FULL RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)
- bone-in pork chops
- olive oil
- packet ranch seasoning mix (or try my homemade ranch seasoning mix)
- smoked paprika
HOW TO MAKE AIR FRYER RANCH PORK CHOPS:
In a large ziptop bag, combine all the ingredients.
Seal the top and shake it up till it's well combined. Place in the refrigerator for one to two hours to marinate.
Place the pork chops into the basket of the air fryer. Set the air fryer to 375°F for 10 minutes.
Halfway through, flip the chops. Once the pork chops reach an internal temperature of 160°F they are, if it's not getting the right temperature; just set it for a few more minutes.
Remove the chops from the air fryer and allow them to rest for 3-4 minutes.
WANT MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES? YOU MUST TRY THESE!
- EASY PAN FRIED PORK CHOPS
- AIR FRYER PORK CHOPS
- BAKED PORK CHOPS AND RICE
- CROCK POT PORK CHOPS AND GRAVY
- INSTANT POT SMOTHERED PORK CHOPS
- CROCK POT BBQ PORK CHOPS
- CROCK POT SMOTHERED PORK CHOPS AND POTATOES
- PORK CHOP HASH BROWN CASSEROLE
AIR FRYER RANCH PORK CHOPS
- 1 pound bone-in pork chops
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ranch dry mix
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- In a large ziptop bag, combine all the ingredients.
- Seal the top and shake it up till it's well combined. Place in the refrigerator for one to two hours to marinate.
- Place the pork chops into the basket of the air fryer. Set the air fryer to 375°F for 10 minutes.
- Halfway through, flip the chops. Once the pork chops reach an internal temperature of 160°F, if it's not getting the right temperature; just set it for a few more minutes.
- Remove the chops from the air fryer and allow them to rest for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Marinating is a very important for the flavoring and tenderness of these pork chops, I suggest not skipping this step.
- I tested this recipe only with Center Cut Bone-In Pork Chops.
- For storage tips, see above.
- Recipe is easily doubled to serve more people. Just cook in batches.
- To make in the oven: Cook on a baking sheet in a 450F degree oven for about 14-16 minutes. The best way to know when pork shops are cooked properly is when the internal temperature reaches 145F degrees. If you cook them too long they will dry out and get tough.