These Ranch Pretzel Bites are easy to make but the flavor is over-the-top yummy! Pretzels, ranch dressing, butter flavored popcorn oil and dried dill. Yum!
QUICK AND EASY RANCH PRETZEL BITES
THE PERFECT SNACK FOOD FOR EVERYONE!
HOW TO MAKE RANCH PRETZEL BITES:
RANCH PRETZEL BITES
- 2 (16 oz) bags pretzels any shape you like
- 1 (16 oz) bottle butter-flavored popcorn popping oil
- 1 (1 oz) packet dry Ranch dressing mix
- 1 tbsp dried dill weed
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 250F degrees.
- Place pretzels in a large roasting pan.
- In a bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients.
- Pour mixture over pretzels.
- Stir really well. Make sure all your pretzels get thoroughly coated.
- Bake pretzels for an hour making sure to stir every 20 minutes.