These Ranch Pretzel Bites are easy to make but the flavor is over-the-top yummy! Pretzels, ranch dressing, butter flavored popcorn oil and dried dill. Yum!
QUICK AND EASY RANCH PRETZEL BITES
Now that the holiday season (and football season) are in full swing, many folks are looking for bite-sized snacks, appetizers and treats to serve large groups of guests. It's probably one of the most frequent questions I get on here this time of year. Folks want easy but yummy finger foods. These quick and easy Ranch Pretzel Bites will fill the bill!
THE PERFECT SNACK FOOD FOR EVERYONE!
You may need a snack to take to your daughter or son's scout party. Or maybe you have a celebration at work and you gotta bring something to munch on. Or maybe you have a bunch of friends coming over to hang out and watch football. Whatever your reason, these little pretzel bites fit the bill. They are easy, bite-size and packed full of flavor. And you can make these a few days ahead of time (just store in an airtight container or Ziploc bags.) So you look like a super-star hostess with the mostest and you didn't even break a sweat.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (FULL RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)
- butter-flavored popcorn popping oil
- dry ranch dressing mix (OR MAKE YOUR OWN)
- dill weed
- garlic powder
HOW TO MAKE RANCH PRETZEL BITES:
Preheat oven to 250F degrees. Place pretzels in a large roasting pan.
In a bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients.
Pour over pretzels.
And stir really well. Make sure all your pretzels get thoroughly coated.
Bake pretzels for an hour, making sure to stir every 20 minutes. Once finished, allow them to cool and then store in an airtight container or a couple of big Ziploc bags.
WANT MORE DELICIOUS APPETIZER RECIPES? TRY THESE!
RANCH PRETZEL BITES
- 2 (16 oz) bags pretzels any shape you like
- 1 (16 oz) bottle butter-flavored popcorn popping oil
- 1 (1 oz) packet dry Ranch dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 250F degrees.
- Place pretzels in a large roasting pan.
- In a bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients.
- Pour mixture over pretzels.
- Stir really well. Make sure all your pretzels get thoroughly coated.
- Bake pretzels for an hour making sure to stir every 20 minutes.