Now that the holiday season (and football season) are in full swing, many folks are looking for bite-sized snacks, appetizers and treats to serve large groups of guests. It’s probably one of the most frequent questions I get on here this time of year. Folks want easy but yummy finger foods.
You may need a snack to take to your daughter or son’s scout party. Or maybe you have a celebration at work and you gotta bring something to munch on. Or maybe you have a bunch of friends coming over to hang out and watch football. Or perhaps you just need to give those ravenous folks you call family something to snack on while waiting on Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner to be served. Whatever your reason, these little pretzel bites fit the bill. They are easy, bite-size and packed full of flavor. And you can make these a few days ahead of time (just store in an airtight container or Ziplock bags.) So you look like a super-star hostess with the mostest and you didn’t even break a sweat.
2 (16 oz.) bags of pretzels (any shape you like)
1 (16 oz.) bottle butter-flavored popcorn popping oil
1 (1 oz.) packet dry ranch dressing mix
1 tbsp. dried dill weed
Preheat oven to 250F degrees. Place pretzels in a large roasting pan.
In a bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients.
Pour over pretzels.
And stir really well. Make sure all your pretzels get thoroughly coated.
Bake pretzels for an hour, making sure to stir every 20 minutes. Once finished, allow them to cool and then store in an airtight container or a couple of big Ziploc bags.
Ranch Pretzel Bites
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour
Total Time 1 hour 10 minutes
Calories 100 kcal
- 2 16 oz bags pretzels any shape you like
- 1 16 oz bottle butter-flavored popcorn popping oil
- 1 1 oz packet dry Ranch dressing mix
- 1 tbsp dried dill weed
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 250F degrees.
- Place pretzels in a large roasting pan.
- In a bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients.
- Pour mixture over pretzels.
- Stir really well. Make sure all your pretzels get thoroughly coated.
- Bake pretzels for an hour making sure to stir every 20 minutes.
Once finished, allow them to cool and then store in an airtight container or a couple of big Ziploc bags.
Ranch Pretzel Bites
Amount Per Serving
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.