These Seasoned Crackers are always a hit a parties! Filled with ranch and Italian seasonings, these crackers are easy to make and so delicious!
A TASTY AND EASY CRACKER RECIPE
I guarantee you will be hooked on these seasoned crackers once you make them! Made with Italian seasoning, ranch seasoning and butter, these crackers couldn’t be simpler to make (or easier to eat!) I find myself making these a lot around the holidays for gatherings or for all of us just to munch on at home. So if you are looking for a new and fun snack, you have to make this Seasoned Cracker recipe!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
No. I love to use mini crackers but you don’t have to use them. You can find them with the other crackers at your local grocery store. Regular sized saltine crackers will work (just use the same amount.)
Yes! If you want to make these into Firecrackers you will just want to add a teaspoon or so of red pepper flakes. You could also add a sprinkling of hot sauce or cayenne pepper.
No, you do not want to use salted butter with this recipe. The salt from the seasoning packets is more than enough. Using salted butter might make it too salty for most people’s tastes.
Absolutely! If you are looking to serve a larger crowd, I highly suggest doubling this recipe. These do not last long!
These can be stored in an airtight container on the counter where they will keep for up to 5 days. They can also be frozen. Place in a freezer-safe container and they will keep for up to 3 months. To defrost, remove from the freezer to the countertop until thawed.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (SEE RECIPE CARD BELOW FOR THE FULL RECIPE)
- unsalted butter
- ranch dressing mix
- italian dressing mix
- granulated sugar
- mini saltine crackers
HOW TO MAKE SEASONED CRACKERS:
Preheat the oven to 275°F. Line a sheet tray with parchment paper, and set aside. In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, add the butter, ranch dressing mix, Italian dressing mix, and sugar. Heat, constantly stirring, until melted and combined. Take off the heat.
In a large bowl, add the crackers. Pour the butter mixture on top and stir to combine.
Spread the crackers in an even layer on the prepared sheet tray. If some are stacked on top of each other, that’s okay.
Bake for 30 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes, until golden brown and toasty.
Let cool then serve!
WANT MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES?
Seasoned Crackers (+Video)
- Preheat the oven to 275°F. Line a sheet tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, add ¾ cup unsalted butter, 1 ounce packet ranch dressing mix, 0.7 ounce packet Italian dressing mix and 1 tablespoon granulated sugar. Heat, constantly stirring, until melted and combined. Take off the heat.
- In a large bowl, add 11 ounce box mini saltine crackers. Pour the butter mixture on top and stir to combine.
- Spread the crackers in an even layer on the prepared sheet tray. If some are stacked on top of each other, that’s okay.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes, until golden brown and toasty. Let cool and serve immediately.
- Regular saltine crackers can be used. Just use the same amount.
- Make sure you only use unsalted butter.
- You can make these into “Firecrackers” by adding about a teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
“The Country Cook” is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. If calorie count and other nutritional values are important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Calories can vary quite a bit depending on which brands were used.