Y’all are gonna laugh at me, but one of my favorite things to do is to aimlessly walk around Walmart. Everyone has their thing – and that’s my thing. I love to browse new products and get ideas for recipes. I don’t always have the time to do this casually. Most of the time I’m running through there like my hair is on fire just trying to get what I need. But when I do have time to myself to casually stroll the aisles, I love it! So there’s my confession. It is my relaxation and de-stresser.
- Real, Simple 100% All Natural Ingredients
- excellent source of protein
- Made with white meat chicken
- No preservatives
- 65% less breading compared to original Crispy Chicken Strips
- More meat with the same breaded taste
To make this just a bit easier, I am using pre-shredded cabbage and carrots. For the cabbage, I just buy a bag of cole slaw and will use about half of it for this recipe.
Place Tyson Chicken Breast Chunks onto a foil-lined baking sheet (or spray with nonstick cooking spray.) Cook for about 15-20 minutes.
While the chicken chunks are cooking, start preparing your salad. In a large bowl, combine chopped romaine lettuce and shredded cabbage.
- for the salad:
- 1 bag Tyson® 100% Whole Grain Breaded Chicken Breast Chunks
- 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 3 green onions chopped
- 1 2 oz packet slivered almonds
- 1 11 oz can mandarin oranges drained well
- 1/3 cup crunchy rice or chow mien noodles
- for the dressing:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 6 tbsp honey
- 3 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp sesame oil
- Preheat oven to 425f degrees.
- Place Tyson Chicken Breast Chunks onto a foil-lined baking sheet (or spray with nonstick cooking spray.)
- Cook for about 15-20 minutes.
- While the chicken chunks are cooking, start preparing your salad.
- In a large bowl, combine chopped romaine lettuce and shredded cabbage.
- Then toss in shredded carrots, green onions and slivered almonds.
- Top with mandarin oranges and crunchy rice noodles.
- To prepare the dressing, whisk together the mayonnaise, rice wine vinegar, honey, dijon mustard and sesame oil.
- Once the chicken is cooked, take it out of the oven.
- Then add cooked chicken to the prepared salad and pour dressing on top.
- Or you can keep the dressing on the side and everyone can help themselves.
Sesame oil has a very strong flavor so don't overdo it.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson®. The opinions and text are all mine.